Client Onboarding Solution Presales Consultant
Become a vital part of a fast-moving software technology company led by a team of serial B2B tech entrepreneurs.
Setuply, Inc is a Portsmouth, NH-based company that seeks to transform and modernize client onboarding experience. Our solution helps support digital transformation while giving our clients, SaaS technology companies, and consulting providers the necessary tools to drive better customer experience and faster product adoption.
We seek highly motivated Presales Engineers with expertise in client onboarding solutions and digital adoption to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in demonstrating the value of onboarding software to potential customers and guiding them through the pre-sales process. You will work closely with our sales team to develop and present customized solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients. The role will require a strong understanding of project management principles and methodologies, as well as a focus on digital adoption.
- Work closely with sales teams to identify prospect needs and provide support throughout the pre-sales process.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations that showcase the value of our client onboarding solution to prospective clients.
- Develop customized presentations that meet the specific needs of our clients.
- Collaborate with the product team to provide feedback and insights into the prospect & existing customer needs.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the sales team during the RFP and proposal process.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in client onboarding solutions and digital adoption.
- Proven track record (3 years+) as a Presales Enterprise SaaS Engineer with a strong background in client onboarding solutions and/or digital adoption solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate Setuply product offerings to cross-functional/cross-level audiences.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Exceptional attention to detail, great planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- Expertise with commercial sales toolkits such as Hubspot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience working with clients in human capital management (HCM), Fintech, Insuretech, and/or Regtech is a plus.
- In-person (downtown Portsmouth) candidates are welcome, but remote is preferred.
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, and wellness benefits
- Continued education credits
- Flexible and open vacation policy
- Work location flexibility
- Generous parental leave policy
- Equal opportunity employer
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of HR via email firstname.lastname@example.org