Marketing and Social Media Associate
Become a vital part of a fast-moving software technology company led by a team of serial B2B tech entrepreneurs.
Setuply, Inc is a Portsmouth, NH-based company that seeks to transform and modernize client onboarding experience. Our solution helps support digital transformation while giving our clients, SaaS technology companies, and consulting providers the necessary tools to drive better customer experience and faster product adoption.
We seek a Marketing and Social Media Associate to join our team. The associate will work closely with our team to develop and execute social media campaigns, monitor updates and engage with our audience on different social media platforms. The associate will also conduct competitive research, analyze data and report insights to the team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of social media strategies
- Create and schedule social media content (images, videos, stories, etc.) for various platforms
- Monitor social media accounts and engage with followers, respond to comments and direct messages
- Conduct competitive research and report findings to the team
- Analyze social media data and prepare reports with actionable insights
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and new platform features
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in social media and marketing
This is a part-time position that will require up to 20 hours per week. The schedule is flexible, and the associate can work from home or on site in Portsmouth, NH. If you are a creative and driven individual with a passion for social media and marketing, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org