What can be more fulfilling than the role of onboarding representative as a part of a fast-moving Client OnBoarding software technology company led by a team of serial tech entrepreneurs?
Setuply, Inc. is a Portsmouth, NH-based company that seeks to transform and modernize client onboarding experience. Our solution helps support digital transformation while giving our clients, software vendors, and consulting organizations the necessary tools to drive better customer experience and faster product adoption
We are looking for a process-driven and experienced client onboarding representative to join the Setuply team and contribute to the evolution of systematic and efficient approaches to onboarding our customers - B2B technology companies and implementation and consulting vendors.
- Work closely with Setuply clients to understand their existing onboarding processes, assess objectives from engaging the onboarding product, collaboratively map out the onboarding processes onto Setuply software, connect and configure client’s software or integrated connected third party vendors where applicable, conduct acceptance and verification activities with the clients, client staff training.
- Work within the team and cross-functionally with the Setuply team to share best practices and ideas to improve the company offering to customers.
- Develop and upgrade onboarding and training materials based on feedback and experiences working with Setuply clients.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the leadership.
- Exceptional attention to detail, great planning organizational, and communication skills
- An empathetic customer-oriented mindset that puts customers’ needs first
- A process-oriented focus to help ensure the team adheres to a well-defined product development life cycle driven by customer insights in order to drive service to business goals
- Excellent experience with collaboration tools (including Google/Microsoft/Project Management)
- Experience with specialized B2B and/or Project management software a plus
- Excellent research, writing, and editing abilities
- In-person (downtown Portsmouth) candidates are welcome but remote is preferred
- Analytical thinker and great communicator across all mediums (visual, written, verbal)
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle including product vision, go-to-market strategy, and driving requirements
- A proven ability to use metrics/data to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve products through research, customer interaction, and cross-functional stakeholder input
- BA/BS degree in IT/Communications or equivalent experience
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, and wellness benefits
- Continued education credits
- Flexible and open vacation policy
- Work location flexibility
- Generous parental leave policy
Equal opportunity employer
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of HR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org