Elevate your sales acumen and grow with the company as a part of a fast-moving Client Onboarding software technology company led by a team of serial tech entrepreneurs.
Setuply, Inc. is a Portsmouth, NH-based company that seeks to transform and modernize client onboarding experience. Our solution helps support digital transformation while giving our clients, software vendors, and consulting organizations the necessary tools to drive better customer experience and faster product adoption
We are looking for a sales representative to join the Setuply team to build and maintain strong relationships with our customers - B2B technology companies and implementation vendors.
- Generate new leads and close new business opportunities leveraging 3rd party sales tools Setuply makes available for the team
- Work in a consultative manner to identify customer needs and deliver proposals that align with client requirements and Setuply product/service functionality.
- Develop and maintain strong familiarity with Setuply products and services as well as messaging and communication guidelines and ethics.
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Work collaboratively with the other sales team members and cross-functional teams to improve and streamline internal processes
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the leadership
- Proven track record (3 years minimum) in enterprise SaaS software sales
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate Setuply product offerings to cross-functional and cross-level audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail, great planning organizational, and communication skills
- Expertise with commercial sales toolkits such as Hubspot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience with specialized B2B/Project management software a plus
- In-person (downtown Portsmouth) candidates are welcome but remote is preferred
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, and wellness benefits
- Continued education credits
- Flexible and open vacation policy
- Work location flexibility
- Generous parental leave policy
Equal opportunity employer
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of HR via email at email@example.com